Thursday, February 1, 2018

Paper Sweeties Plan You Life Series-February 2018!



Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series-February!



Hi, Friends!

Today I'm revealing my planner pages for the month of February!  There isn't a new planner set for this month, but I've used many previously released sets.  I decided to go with a love theme since it will soon be Valentine's Day!  Madison is in her ballerina outfit holding a sweet sign...so cute!

And, now a closer peek at my planner pages...


As I stated above, I have Madison  in her ballerina outfit with hearts and pretty posies behind her.  I colored all the images with copics.  Her outfit and the sentiment is from the set You are Tu Tu Sweet.  The flowers and hearts are from the set Pretty Posies.  The sentiment at the top of the page is from the set Hello Friend.  



The planner stamps that I used on the pages are Planner Series:Get Your Craft On,  Planner Series-Celebrate  and Plan Your Life Series: Winter Sentiments.  

I had lots of fun decorating my planner for February!  
I hope you
check out our planner stamps and have fun decorating your
planner, too!


Project Supplies:





Hop along and have fun!  I hope you are inspired by the team...enjoy!

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Take care, hugs!
Maria

7 comments:

  1. Love all the hearts in shades of pink & Madison is adorable! Your Feb pages are really wonderful, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO very very sweet!! Love this so much! All pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Friend! I hope your doing well? I simply LOVE all the hearts and flowers! I can't get into using a planner, I use Outlook on my computer....not as pretty but functional! lol!!! BIG HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your planner is so adorable, Maria! Must be such a joy to flip open your calendar each month. I adore your girly pinks for Valentine's Day. ❤️ Madison is fabulous in her ballerina outfit. I love the combo of your flowers and hearts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect colour scheme for February and I love all your fun touches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your planner pages are so cute! It will be so fun to see every day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and pretty with those colors!

    ReplyDelete