Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Paper Sweeties February 2018 Blast from the past!




Hi, there!

Happy Valentine's Day!!  I hope you have a wonderful day filled with love!  Hugs!!

We don't have a new release this month, but we are highlighting  favorites!  Today I am highlighting the stamp set Sweet Treats(Snow Time Add-on).  Also, die cuts hearts Sweet Cuts-Sweet Borders.  And, the banner is from the set Sweet Cuts-Be Happy.

And, here is my treat bag that I decorated for a lady that I visit from my church every month...





I filled the bag with peanut M&M's and hershey chocolates wrapped in pretty Authentique paper.  Silver ribbon to complete the tasty treats.  The banner was stamped with the perfect sentiment for her since she is a dear sweet lady.  When I'm to leave her place, she always tells me to bundle up and helps me put my hood up on my coat...so sweet!  It's always a treat for me to visit her!

I made her a shaker card, too.  And, here is a view of my card...



I used the same banner from Sweet Cuts-Be Happy.  The heart die cut panel is from PTI and the sentiment is from Avery Elle.  The shaker elements are beads and sequins.  Twine to finish the card.




Thanks so much for dropping by today!

Take care!

Hugs,
Maria

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous treat bag and awesome shaker card, you sweet lady will love all of the time you put into making those for her, you have made her feel special! Happy Valentine's day to you, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wowzer! LOVE the treat bag and that awesome shaker! Great design! and that took some patience... love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know she loved this, Maria! The goodie bag is beautiful & what a fabulous shaker card!

    ReplyDelete