Friday, July 14, 2017

Paper Sweeties July 2017 Release Sneak Peeks!



Hi, there!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties Release Sneak Peeks!  Debbie has designed a fabulous new set...Kindness Matters.  Also, new dies... Sweet Cuts-Rectangle Scallop Frames for this month's release!  I'm highlighting both of them with my shaker card as seen below.  The new sets will be released tomorrow on the 15th!  And, here is my card...




The lovely floral wreath as seen on my card is included in the new Kindness Matters set.  I just love the pretty wreath.  I can see myself using it for many projects!  I colored the flowers and leaves with copics. I added sequins(Strawberry) to the center of the flowers.  Robin Egg sequins and Strawberry sequins for the shaker element.  A red silk bow to finish my shaker card.

Project Supplies:


Please have fun hopping to see what my teammies created!  You won't be disappointed!  Have fun!


Maria Patrick--that's me


Don't forget about our Challenge going on until the
end of the month!  Hope to see your project there!



Please stop back tomorrow to see my projects for the Release Party!  Take care!
 Hugs, Maria

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty! I love how you put that lovely wreath over the shaker... Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful colours on this card and all the sweet details - especially the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Maria--absolutely love this card! I have a thing for wreaths & this one is beautiful & a bit different! May have to get some flower sequins--so fun! Enjoy your weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Love it with these colors... such a pretty layered design... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, Maria! The red really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria your wreath is so pretty, the red adds the perfect pop!

    ReplyDelete