Sunday, October 16, 2016

Paper Sweeties October 2016 Release Rewind!

Hi there!

Welcome to Paper Sweeties October Release Rewind!  Today we make a project using new and previously released products!  As I mentioned yesterday in my post,  Debbie has released a new paper pack called  Merry and Bright ...



So, today I'm using the paper with the Christmas trees!  You will be seeing more projects from me using this awesome fun paper!  Are you a paper junkie?  Well, I am and I have a Tshirt to prove it...lol!

The other new product I used was the Basket Add-on: Baked with Love(lights).  The previously released stamp sets used for the tag are Stitched Tags #2-mitten/tree(tree and bow) with coordinating die Sweet Cuts-Stitched Tags #2-mitten/tree.  The sentiment is from the set Little Wishes.  It was covered with vellum to soften the effect.  The border was die cut using Sweet Cuts-Sweet Borders. Twine(Strawberry) and (Robin Egg) were added to finish the card.


Please hop along to see what my teammates have created!







And, just a reminder...I hope to see your creation over at the Paper Sweeties Challenge that is still going on until the end of the month!  A $20 gift certificate will go to one lucky winner!





Thanks so much for dropping by!  I hope you've enjoyed the inspiration for this month's release!  Happy creating...take care!

Hugs,
Maria

12 comments:

  1. What a cute tree, wonderful color combo & love the scallops & doily! Great card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Love the colours and the pretty doily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, and I love how you've added those little lights to your tree.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colors! Can't wait to get a chance to play with my new paper! So adorable and perfect right down to the matching bakers twine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Maria!!!!! I love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!!! Love the lights wrapping around the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Christmas card! That tree is adorable with the lights wrapped around it. Great colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, your card is SO sweet, Maria! I LOVE your Christmas tree with the strings of lights. SO perfect with your background of trees. I'm loving Debbie's new paper pack. That red and turquoise combo is one of my favorites for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darling card Maria! Love the tree and that adorable patterned paper from paper sweeties!

      Delete
  9. This is so adorable. That tree kind of looks like a decorated cookie, and I would like a bite please.

    ReplyDelete