Thursday, January 14, 2016

Paper Sweeties January Release Countdown!



Hi, there!

Welcome to Release Countdown for Paper Sweeties!  Tomorrow is the day that you'll be able to purchase *new* January/dies from Paper Sweeties!  Are you working on any Valentine projects yet?
 
Today, I like to share with you a project I made for my husband using the *new* stamp/die set With Love!  I water colored the paper with Tim Holtz(picked raspberry) distress ink and die cut the heart with Sweet Cuts-With Love.    The xox stamp is from the set Little Wishes and the red stamped heart is from With Love.  The twine(strawberry) is from Paper Sweeties, also.  I added trims and button from Paper Studio and filled the bag with chocolate candy kisses...yum!
 
Hop along with the list below to see what my talented teammates created...have fun!


 
Maria Patrick--that's me


Thanks so much for dropping by today!  Take care...enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Maria

13 comments:

  1. Maria, this is just darling! It will make his heart sing. :) The heart die is gorgeous and the stamps are filled with sweetness. Everything you make is so lovely and a joy to see. I am on a mobile device so I must end this here, but I was determined to visit while I had a moment! Thank you for sticking with me during turbulent times! Have a beautiful day, my sweet friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely gift - I'm sure your hubby will love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really sweet Valentine's Day project! So pretty and colorful!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet treat, Maria! I LOVE the fabulous embossing--the layering is amazing! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty sweet Valentine tag, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The heart looks great topping the treats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful Valentine! Your hubby is gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful heart & wonderful Valentine project, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria this is so sweet. Your husband's name is Randy? That was my brother's name, he passed away almost 9 years ago. It is a test name!

    ReplyDelete